Buena Vista Property ManagementReservations
- We accept Class A and Super C Motor Coaches that are 10 years old or newer and 34’ or longer that are in good condition and well maintained. (Except for older coaches with manager approval)
- A minimum of 3 nights stay per reservation; with a minimum requirement of 5 nights stay on major holiday weekends. Full Payment is required at time of reservation. We accept Visa and MasterCard Only.
- 13% Lodging Tax and a $10 per night Resort Impact Fee, Credit card processing fee, $75 Reservation fee and cleaning fees are not included in nightly rental rates and will be added to each reservation.
- A maximum of 6 people (14 and older) per lot
- You agree to be financially responsible for any damages you, your guests, your coach or your vehicle(s) may cause to landscaping, electrical transformers, the pedestal, the parking pad, or the coach house. Inspections will be performed before and after your stay.
- Specific Resort Site reservations are not guaranteed and Site Assignment is subject to change.
- After Hours emergency phone number: 251-747-6045
- Our Weather Policy:
Prior to Arrival - If State or local governmental authorities (not the media) issue a Tropical Storm Warning or Hurricane Warning which includes either a Voluntary or Mandatory Evacuation Order for the immediate area, you will receive a refund of your deposit. If you decide to cancel your reservation without the above orders having been issued, all amounts paid will be forfeited.
After Arrival - If governmental authorities issue the above described orders during your visit and you decide to depart, the pro-rated amounts paid will be refunded within a reasonable time after you depart. Should a Tropical Storm or Hurricane approach the immediate area, certain requirements may apply and you will be provided specific storm related details in such event upon your arrival.
- All Holiday stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation. All Seasonal reservation payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, coach breakdowns, acts of nature, or evictions.
- 30 day reservations must give 30 days’ notice for refund minus $75 Reservation Fee.
- Daily and weekly reservations must give 15 days’ notice for refund minus $75 Reservation Fee.
- NO REFUNDS for cancellations less than 14 days before arrival date.
- Guest understands that the rental company is solely acting as the rental agent and does not own the property being rented.
- Guest understands that they are gaining usage of the property only through a license to use and is not gaining any interest in the property.
- Check-in time is 3:00PM CST and check-out time is by 11:00AM CST. Early check-in or late check-out may be available, inquire at office. If arriving after office hours (after 5:00PM CST), push button for IPSC security (you will be asked for name and site number) and they will remotely open gate. Please do not arrive after 10:00PM CST or depart earlier than 6:00AM CST to be respectful of others in the resort.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m. Security must be notified of all guests. Call IPSC at 251-981-9955 and let them know the names of your guests. Guest will need to show their drivers license to enter gate.
- Any outside guests visiting you during your stay here are limited to a maximum of 4 people at a time.
- Pool and Spa hours are 8:00AM-10:00PM CST, Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
- Indoor Pool and Fitness Room (located on the first floor of the clubhouse) may be used at any time. (Guests must be 16 years or older to use fitness room.) Please leave the rooms clean. DOOR CODES: (see office for access). Please accompany your guests when they use the amenities.
- The Event Center second floor permitted for Unit Owners and Guests by reservation ONLY and is not included in the rental of your site. Please remember that this is an owners resort and please be considerate of other units’ privacy.
- You may place your garbage (in sealed garbage bags) in the in-ground receptacles located on the curb or in front of your Resort Site before 11:00AM CST each morning. (Please be considerate - no loose garbage).
- Please do not exit through the entrance gate. The exit gate will open automatically as you pull slowly towards it.
- A driver’s license is required for anyone to operate any motorized vehicle within the Resort. Please obey the speed limit, which is 10 miles per hour, on all streets within the Resort.
- The path through the middle of the Resort is for pedestrians only. Bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc. are allowed on the streets only. Please do not ride on any other site pads or in the landscape or bedding areas.
- No parking allowed on the streets in the Resort except long enough to hook or unhook your tow vehicle. All common areas of the Resort are non-smoking.
- Gas or propane grills are allowed; however, please do not place them on any patio furniture. They can be placed on your own table or directly on the concrete pad or paved patio area. Open fires that may give off a spark are NOT allowed, sites with approved fireplaces or fire pits ONLY.
- Please make sure that the exhaust from your aqua hot will not present a fire hazard with the pine straw.
- As in any high quality resort, please do not hang anything outside including but not limited to towels, clothing, tarps, party lights, yard décor, etc.
- We understand that many of you have close ties to universities, your home state, and this great country. However, flags or banners of any kind are allowed to be flown inside the resort ONLY on Major Holiday’s and l during “SEC” Game Days anything visible from the exterior is subject to approval by Management.
- Boat & boat trailer will be stored in back of resort. Tow behind trailers will only be allowed to remain hooked to your coach on certain lots or it will stored in back of resort.
- Any and all “rules” are in place in order that everyone here can enjoy themselves in this truly unique resort. Please be a good neighbor and use common sense in any situation not mentioned here.
- All Occupants shall at all times abide by the Rules and Regulations Concerning the Use of the Resort, as adopted and/or amended from time to time (the “Rules”), by Buena Vista RV Property Owners Association, Inc., an Alabama non-profit corporation (the “Association”).
- Any use of the swimming pool, fitness facility or any other of the common elements located at the Resort shall be subject to the following: In consideration of being permitted to rent and occupy a unit at the Resort, the Occupants, both for themselves and their respective spouses, children, legal representatives, heirs and assigns (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Releasing Parties”), hereby release, remise, waive and discharge Buena Vista Property Management, an Alabama limited liability company, the Association, and all of the respective affiliates, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents of any of the foregoing (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Released Parties”) from any actions, suits, damages, claims or judgments which may arise out of or otherwise result from any injury to persons or property, and for any and all loss, damage or claim which may be sustained or claimed to have been sustained while the Releasing Parties were or are on the Resort, regardless of the cause therefore. The Releasing Parties hereby acknowledge (a) use of the swimming pool and the fitness facility located at the Resort may present a risk of harm and injury to persons or property; and (b) that he/she understands the risks, and fully assumes the risks of any such injuries or property damage. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, the Releasing Parties should consult a physician or other medical expert prior to using the swimming pool or fitness facility. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Releasing Parties further hereby agree to indemnify the Released Parties and hold each of the Released Parties harmless from any claim, loss, liability, damage, judgment or cost, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, of the Released Parties arising out of or otherwise related to the Releasing Parties’ entry and presence upon the Resort (including, without limitation, the Releasing Parties’ use of the swimming pool and/or fitness facility. The Releasing Parties hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the permission to enter upon the Resort is conditional, temporary and subject to revocation by the Rental Company and/or the Association and that either the Rental Company or the Association may revoke any permission granted hereunder, or limit the same, for any reason and at any time, within the sole and absolute discretion of the Rental Company and/or the Association, as applicable.
- The Occupants acknowledge and agree that in the event of any breach of the terms hereof by any of the Occupants, the Rental Company and/or the Association may invoke the jurisdiction of any court of law or equity that is situated in Baldwin County, Alabama, in order to obtain an injunction or any other remedy available to the Rental Company and/or the Association for the violation hereof or default hereunder by any or all of the Occupants.
- Limit of 2 pets per coach. Pit-bulls, & Aggressive dogs are prohibited in the resort. ALL animals are to be kept on leash when in the resort and you are required to clean up after them. Unruly or excessively aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort. There are 4 receptacles with bags located throughout the resort. Any failure to pick up your pet’s waste could result in eviction from the resort.